Saturday 28 October 2017

28/10/2017

Mrs. Tiddlemouse can nearly start her spring cleaning in the house. Well, first I will have to finish her!
I am slowly working down and have now started on the mouse's face. Slowly blending in the colours and creating the fur, which as this is a child's picture, I am doing it rather loosely.

                                                           



Round and about in Cyprus



 A sunrise to wake up for.





              Village children putting on a show.

                                                       Some local carving of gourds

This is where I first started learning to carve gourds.
Now Klaus has taken over the carving, it became too hard on the joints.



 A little tit bit for his friend
                                               Busy sorting out the pastry shapes ready for cooking



Was chatting to someone the other day, and when asked told this lovely lady where we first lived out here in Cyprus. She quickly remarked. ' You must know my grandfather, he drives a tractor in the village!'  I nearly laughed, as just about every other person here in the villages drive tractors.

Looking forward to seeing you next week, and I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Wishing you all a good week.

Click on any picture to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment