Saturday 14 October 2017

14/11/2017

I have finished my picture which I have enjoyed doing. This subject was quite different to my usaul kind of picture. Now I just have to find a nice frame for it.


                                                              






I am now doing a very simple children's picture. Something out of  childhood and what I used to read to the children. Mrs. Tiddlemouse. I also have a picture of Squirrel Nutkin so might do that as well after this one to make a set of two. Will think about it!




 
                                                                            
Around the village with the camera.









Gourds

Getting ready for Hallowen at the end of the month. Going down to 'That Nice Shop' in Polis.

                                                                CREEPY


                                                            




Take care and have a good week. See you next time.

                                           Remember to click on any picture to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment